La Grange de Monteillac campsite services****
The reception of the Aveyron campsite
The reception, a central location, at your service.
The reception of the 4 star campsite La Grange de Monteillac is, for us, an important place, because it is the first door that you push open when you arrive at our campsite. We go all out to welcome you as professionally and as warmly as possible.
This is why the reception is open daily from 8:00 to 20:00 in July and August.
It includes many services that will make your holiday easier: a tourist office, a grocery store and a laundry. All these areas are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Our receptionists will greet you with a smile and are there to answer all your questions: They manage your booking on your arrival at the start of your stay, provide the entertainment programme and make the registrations for activities and tours organised by the Aveyron campsite.
We are also here to help you with regards to the tourist attractions in the area.
We have self-service tourist brochures of the whole Aveyron department and we will give you our advice based on your expectations and those of the whole family: visiting castles, museums, classified villages, theme parks, open air activities, markets, shopping, entertainment, cinemas.
Other services that will facilitate your stay at la Grange de Monteillac :
– Bicycle Rental: Mountain bikes, hybrid bikes and children’s bikes. The helmets and baby seats are provided (Service available in July/August only)
– Rental of cloth sheets (12.00 €/bed/stay) and bathroom linen (€ 6.00/kit)
– refrigerator rental for campsite pitches (5.00 €/day)
– Baby kit rental (4.00 €/night): high chair, cot, bath (subject to availability, to be reserved before your arrival)
– ice blocks rental (0.80 €/day) or freezing your own ice blocks (0.50 €/day)
– sale of stamps, postcards and phone cards
– Sale of topo guides for hiking, mountain bike trails, tourist cycling routes and road maps
– sale of men’s boxer shorts (10.00 euros)
A free Wi-Fi zone is available at the bar-restaurant of the campsite. Wi-Fi access is possible throughout the campsite and therefore on your pitch or in your rented unit (you can choose between different packages that you pay directly online by credit card).
Because we want you to feel at home during your holiday, La Grange de Monteillac offers “little extras”:
– the loan of books for adults and children
– Concierge services: personalised advice on the activities and excursions in the region, proposed individual circuits (unaccompanied) on foot, bike or car, booking on request for a table in a restaurant, sports activities, cultural, and gastronomic. Babysitting/supervision is also proposed…
The nearest shops are in Laissac, 3 kms from the campsite.
This is why the campsite reception centre has a grocery store, open from late May to late September, in which you find convenience products: food, cold drinks, drugstore items, sale of camping gas bottles.
It is also possible to order bread, pastries and newspapers, which are delivered to us every morning at 8:00 am.
For those looking for a real holiday without having to wash clothes by hand in the sanitary facilities, we suggest that you use the washing machines and tumble dryers!
The wash tokens (6.00 euros + a dose of organic washing powder is available) and the drying tokens (2.00 euros) are on sale at the reception. An iron is available and you can borrow the clothes lines.
In May, June and September, most of these services are available but with flexible hours (please contact us for more information).
Recreational areas and leisure facilities
For those wishing to stay on the campsite while remaining active, we offer you many leisure facilities within the grounds of our structure. A secure play area made up of different modules that will delight the little ones: slides, wooden train, small climbing wall and swings…
The sportier may make up parties for table tennis (outdoor tables available), tennis (2 tennis courts with free access) or boules (1 boules pitch that can also be used at night thanks to the lighting).
A multi-sports ground also allows for volleyball tournaments to be organised or playing basketball.
You can also discover the aquatic space on the page campsite Gorge du Tarn with swimming pool.
The sanitary facilities
The sanitary facilities of the campsite. Two key words: comfort and cleanliness
We pay special attention to the comfort and cleanliness of the sanitary facilities of the campsite, because we know how important it is for you.
Our sanitary facilities is made up of different zones:
– the showers and sinks section. They are all individual cabins and are supplied with hot water.
– The toilet section
– the dishwashing and laundry sinks, all supplied with hot water
We have also thought about other services that can facilitate your stay:
– a cabin shower, a hand basin and a toilet cabin are available for people with reduced mobility.
-2 nurseries in individual cabins with hot water have been designed for families with babies. Each nursery has a bath, a changing table and a child’s toilet.
– 2 hair dryers with mirrors and shelves
-1 chemical toilet drain, which is located behind the toilet block is available for camper vans.
An information panel will keep you informed of the various events that take place on the campsite during your stay.