The department of Aveyron is full of places and activities to discover as a couple. We offer at the Yelloh! Village La Grange Monteillac, to share with you our favourite places and the best addresses!
At the campsite
- you can both enjoy the aquatic space of the Aveyron campsite and its large pool deck equipped with deckchairs and parasols and you can relax in the Jacuzzi,
- participate in the mornings with Yves: half-day or full day guided hikes, a cooking workshop to learn a local recipe,
- attend one of our theme evenings: an evening slide show “Discovering Aveyron”, a musical evening, a meal to taste and enjoy our homemade aligot …,
- treat yourself and share a pizza or a homemade burger at the restaurant of our campsite.
- during your holidays you can holidays in Aveyron take one of the guided tours organised by the Laissac Tourist Office: the Laissac livestock market, the Domaine and the Bourines Castle, the Galinières castle,
- go for an accompanied walk and meet a breeder of the Aubrac cows and taste the aligot in his buron,
- discover the many regions of our beautiful department of Aveyron. We will gladly advise you on the half day of full day sightseeing tours: Rodez and the Soulages Museum, the Lot Valley and its most beautiful villages in France, the canyon of Bozouls, the Monts d’Aubrac, the lakes of Lévézou, the Gorges du Tarn…,
- stroll the aisles of one of the many markets in the surrounding towns and villages, where you will find good local produce. This will certainly be an opportunity to bring some gifts to your loved ones,
- share an activity together to discover the department of Aveyron in the most unusual way: a discovery trip on a quad from the campsite, descend the Gorges du Tarn in a canoe, meander along the Tarn with the boatmen of the Viaduct or the boatmen of the Malène, the bike rail of Larzac, not to mention the many marked trails for hiking, bicycle touring or mountain biking.
- discover the wealth of the Aveyron crafts with a visit to the Roquefort cellars, the museum and the Laguiole cutlery industry, the farms and the glove-making at Millau, the local craftsmen workshops in Ste-Eulalie Olt or Sauveterre de Rouergue, the vineyards of Marcillac …