The services and the appropriate equipment for each age
- an aquatic space consisting of a paddling pool for children, 2 swimming pools for the teens and adults who want to have fun and a Jacuzzi for those who prefer to relax, discover these on the page Gorges du Tarn campsite with a swimming pool,
- the children and teens club will help your children to make friends and have fun participating in the activities offered by our camp leaders,
- play areas for the children and adults: modules of wooden games, a bouncing castle, volleyball and badminton, basketball hoop, a boules pitch and tennis courts.
- a babysitting service for parents who wish to take a tour or partake in an activity or go out to a restaurant in the evening,
- the nurseries in the sanitary facilities of the Aveyron campsite have a bath, a children’s toilet and a changing table.
Entertainment at the campsite to share good times with your family
- early morning sports and tournaments at the end of the day: volleyball, water polo, petanque …, to have fun together,
- parents/teens workshops: creative hobbies, cooking classes … to learn together,
- family evenings: quizzes, blind tests, bingo, disco … to have fun together.
Discover Aveyron with our external service providers
- farm visits (about 20 minutes): poultry, ewes, visit a honey farm …,
- Visit the Jardin des Bêtes or the animal farm of St-Hubert in Gages (15 minutes),
- visit Micropolis, the City of Insects in St Leons (40 minutes),
- visit the Montrozier Archaeological Museum (12 minutes),
- river descents by canoe or rafting from 4 years old in the Gorges du Tarn (45 minutes) or in the Lot Valley (20 minutes),
- stand-up paddle boarding at Ste-Eulalie d’Olt (20 mnutes),
- Rail bike on the Larzac (1h15),
- Acroparc du Mas in Aguessac (35 minutes),