Groups are welcome !
Do you wish to discover the Aveyron department with your group of friends or your sports association (hikers, cyclists …)? Do you wish to gather your loved ones together for a family party? The Yelloh! Village La Grange Monteillac is here to help you plan the arrangements.
Accommodation with half board or full board can be scheduled with the sightseeing tours or circuits, we are here to advise you. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly to set up your stay according to your desires and your needs.
roup rentals at the Aveyron campsite
You will be lodged in our chalet village, in very comfortable chalets that have a capacity for up to 4 people in a double room or a twin room. Each chalet has its plot of greenery and will make your stay even more relaxing.
Catering at the Gorges du Tarn campsite
We serve meals (breakfast, to the evening meal) in our character barn that has been fully renovated.
Breakfast is served in a buffet style and the meals are served at the table. All our dishes are made by us with fresh, local produce. We also offer you the opportunity to discover the local specialties such as aligot and farçoux…
The midday meal can be taken at the campsite or we can prepare packed lunch baskets to take away if you are going away for the day.
Visit Aveyron during your stay at the campsite
We offer guided tours: castles, museums, farms (with tasting), craftsmen … as well as the discovery of the major touristic sites of the department of Aveyron:
– Laissac and its livestock market, the second largest in France (3kms from our campsite),
– Millau and its viaduct,
– Rodez, its historical centre, the cathedral and the Soulages museum,
– Conques, the most beautiful village in France, its abbatial church and its treasure,
– Laguiole, its cutlery, cheese dairy and the beautiful landscapes of Aubrac,
– the Gorges du Tarn,
– the Roquefort cellars,
– Micropolis, la cité des insectes, (the insect city)
– the Lot Valley and its classified villages (Ste-Eulalie d’Olt, St. Come d’Olt and Estaing),
– the geological site of Bozouls (canyon and the Terra Memoria theme house).
For more information on the sites to visit, do not hesitate to consult the website of the Departmental Tourism Committee of Aveyron by clicking on here.
An extraordinary playground for hiking…
For hikers, mountain bikers and cyclists, the Aveyron department offers a large number of marked trails, regularly maintained by the Departmental Committees and listed in searchable guides available at the reception of la Grange de Monteillac or can sometimes be downloaded online.
– Hiking: the topo guidebooks on hiking are available at the reception of la Grange, including the topo guidebooks “Aveyron on foot” and “The Most Beautiful Villages of Aveyron on foot”.
We also have the guidebook “De Causses Valleys”, listing 25 circuits located in a maximum perimeter of about thirty kilometres from our structure.
– Mountain bike trails: La Grange de Monteillac is located in the heart of a national VTT-FFC site. Mountain bike lovers therefore have access to 300 km of marked trails, of varying difficulty, all starting from our campsite. These circuits are grouped on a map, available on site or downloadable by clicking on here.
– Cycle touring: The cycle tourists will not be disappointed by coming to stay in our holiday centre. The department is renowned for its many circuits and hilly areas.
The Laissac Tourist Office has developed cycling guide including thirty road circuits, and most of them start directly from the Aveyron campsite. Many indications allow you to discover the regions that you cross. This guide is also available on site or downloadable by clicking here.
We can also offer hikes accompanied by local guides who have a perfect knowledge of the region.
.. and for many other outdoor activities!
For groups looking for other types of outdoor activities, we also organise canyoning trips, caving, accrobranching, orientation circuits, canoeing, rafting, paragliding … For more ideas of outdoor activities, visit the Departmental Tourism Committee’s website by clicking here.
The evenings at the Aveyron campsite
To end your days in conviviality and good humour, we offer theme nights, tailored to your needs:
– Dancing evenings,
– slideshows on the region,
– folk dance groups,
– music groups…
Do not hesitate to contact us for further advice and information.